Can someone help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
I dropped my v1 about a half hour ago. I left it on the floor for a few minutes, then came to pick it up. The screen was blank. I took off the back and made sure the battery was in, took the battery out, put it back in, pressed reset. Nothing happened. Does anyone know what happend, or what might help me fix it?

Oh, the battery must have died because of the fall, and the friction that it hit the ground so fast, must have killed the battery. So change the battery if it odesnt work, buy new ones, its bound to work, im sure! If it doesnt please inform me, i will be glad to help you!

-KG-

If the new battery doesn't work, the little metal thing behind the battery is probably a bit squashed down! Just get the battery out, and use a pencil or your finger to prop the metal thing up! It should be just about parallel to the bottom of the battery compartment, about half a centimetre above it.

StarTama :D

Perhaps something on the circuit board is broken, but I DOUBT IT!

Tamagotchi are that durable! One time, my friend and I "punished" her v3 by flogging it by throwing it on the ground of the basketball courts! The screen smashed all right, but the circuit board stayed intact.

Try replacing the battery. Do not open up your Tamagotchi, this will break your warranty.

Try sending it into BanDai if all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back