Can someone PLEASE help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might mail it to you and I hope you feel better. :)

~♥Candygirl93♥~

I recieved word from the doctor that when they do blood tests, they look for bacteria in the blood, but they rarely find any. I am one of those people! I have bacteria in my blood. :( does anyone know how bad bacteria in the blood is? :wacko:

I recieved word from the doctor that when they do blood tests, they look for bacteria in the blood, but they rarely find any. I am one of those people! I have bacteria in my blood. :( does anyone know how bad bacteria in the blood is? :wacko:
I'm sure it's nothing major or you'd probably still be stuck in the hospital. ;]

Don't worry about it. Just take it as is comes and have a good attitude about it and you'll recover alot quicker.

[SIZE=14pt]I get to go to school tomorrow! and the next day, I get to go on the end of the year field trip to the wisconsin dells! we get to go to the waterparks and themeparks!!!!!!![/SIZE] :eek: :angry: :angry: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I get to go to school tomorrow! and the next day, I get to go on the end of the year field trip to the wisconsin dells! we get to go to the waterparks and themeparks!!!!!!![/SIZE] :eek: :angry: :angry: :lol:
Happy to hear that. You feeling better??

But....hm...one thing still bothers me. WHy were you up and about on Tamatalk when you should have been resting on the couch or sleeping? When your REALLY sick like that, going on the computer isn't great at all.

Happy to hear that. You feeling better??
But....hm...one thing still bothers me. WHy were you up and about on Tamatalk when you should have been resting on the couch or sleeping? When your REALLY sick like that, going on the computer isn't great at all.
well, my mom knows that and she didn't let me on until after my fever went down. and I wasn't on for that long, but you are right :eek:

ohhhh... I have good news and bad news... The good news is that my temp is now 98.5 (it went down really good!) :unsure: the bad news is that when I went to the doctor today, they had to give me ex-rays on my hip, which was making me walk wierd (I still am). They also stuck a needle in a major vein, and drew blood, and they think I have lymes disease, but they need to test the blood a little more... so I hope for the best :furawatchi:
Well at least you can get a doctor's note and the teachers HAVE to let you make it up somehow.

don't tell her that she will die, if it hits 107 u need to go to the hospital immeditly!
hope u get better soon

tt101
I think any persistant fever past 101 should be looked at by a professional. If you wait too long and goes over I think 104 it could result in internal damage.

I hope you get better! You are a great member!

We don't need to know, thats offtopic too

[SIZE=14pt]OMG the tests are back (the other ones) and it turns out along with thermocytopenia (disease of the blood where your platelets are low and you bleed more and you bruise easier), I also had Salmonella and the doctors said it was really deadly and I could've died if I didn't get to the hospital. I am better now! except my leg, but i'll be fine :( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]OMG the tests are back (the other ones) and it turns out along with thermocytopenia (disease of the blood where your platelets are low and you bleed more and you bruise easier), I also had Salmonella and the doctors said it was really deadly and I could've died if I didn't get to the hospital. I am better now! except my leg, but i'll be fine :D [/SIZE]
i am realy

glad ur okay.

B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back