Can someone please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_Chibi

Reaction score
Hi i have been banned from a animal crossing site called animal crossing commnuity! and i have never been warned by staff or anything! if someone has a account on there can you please ask a staff why i have been banned! i cant log onto my email so i dont know why i have been banned!

ps my username on there is skittledoodledo

thank you if you can help me ^_^

Hi i have been banned from a animal crossing site called animal crossing commnuity! and i have never been warned by staff or anything! if someone has a account on there can you please ask a staff why i have been banned! i cant log onto my email so i dont know why i have been banned!
ps my username on there is skittledoodledo

thank you if you can help me ^_^
I'm banned from there too. I can't even create a new account. Apparently every email I get is banned. I even created new emails and they're banned too! > :(

So its not just me? hopefully they will short it out soon. and i cant make a new account to! >=(

So its not just me? hopefully they will short it out soon. and i cant make a new account to! >=(
That site is badly messed up. And when the new AC comes out I'll desperately need it! I haven't been ablet o create an account on there in over a year. =(

Probably a hacker because my sister's laptop got hacked and her keyboard was messed up...

Yeah they had alot of trouble with some emails......has this happeened to anyone else on ACC?(animal crossing commnuity)

Probably best to keep outside forum problems out of this place, but since you can't access it and you're not sure what happened, I suggest contacting the admin by email and finding out what happened with that and go from there. Not much you can do besides that. Some forums are just weird that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back