CaN SomEONE PlEAse HElP mE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto/Gotchi

Reaction score
I have wondering how do you raise the training bar? Like how do you get it to the max? :lol: :D

I leave my tamagotchi alone for an hour or two and it usually gets mad or cries, then I praise it or punish it when it beeps for no reason.

From doing that, I have gotten full training bars!

PRAISE: when you see your tama crying, or when it shows you its back.

DISCIPLINE: when it acts funny after giving a bad present, or when it beeps for your attention while it has at least one Happy and Hungry heart and isn't sick.

:lol: :D B)

To add to tamadogg: If it has its back to you and all or most of its happy/hungry hearts are gone, fill 'em first. If that doesn't help, then praise it.

Praise your tamagotchi when it's crying or has it's back to you. When it has it's back to you that mean it's pouting because it's upset. Discipline when your tamagotchi calls for you by beeping without needing food or loving. Also discipline when your tamagotchi has givin another tamagotchi a bad present. For example: poop, nothing, a jack in the box, or a snake. You know your tamagotchi gives someone a bad present because the other tamagotchi get made instead of happy. Hope I helped,

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back