Can someone tell me more about this site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardbear70

Reaction score
Okay. so I've never bought a tama anywhere other than eBay or in the stores when i was younger, and my mom has never purchased a Tama. well when she asked me what i wanted for christmas i sent her a picture of the Royal Pink Tamagotchi 4U, which she said she purchased.

according to the tracking its being shipped it just hasn't left japan yet... okay.

but i wanted to make sure this site was credible, because those tamas are expensive and my mom hasn't ever shown any interest towards my hobby but she purchased it anyway

this is the site -->NipponOnlineShop ???

i'm not experienced purchasing things from international sites, so I'm not sure.

thanks in advance!!

***Also my therapist said tamas were good tools for anxiety?? has any one else ever heard that

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a legit site! I've had good experiences with Japanese sites that ship internationally so it should be fine :) Plus it has a tracking number and you know the package has been sent out :D

Also, yes, I've heard a couple of times Tamagotchis are good for general mental issues. ^_^ I can certainly say that is true based on experience c:

Okay, thank you! I just wasn't sure...and i'm really excited about this tama and i would have been extremelyy upset. haha

I have generalized anxiety by nature and in the last 12 months I've developed PTSD,Manic Depression, and Social Anxiety. I still live at home, and my dad had an affair in the middle of my senior year in high school (which was about a year ago) and ever since then i've been really mentally messed up...and i was at my therapist and i finally told her like hey fun fact...im 19 and i collect tamagotchis....whats your super power??? and she told me hand held virtual pets are good for social anxiety and to almost prevent panic attacks in public places. and i think thats super cool. haha

i've been collecting and silently looking through tamatalk for almost 2 years...without any friends to support it. but now i think I'm definitely trying to reach out and even if they're just friends online or over text message...theyre friends.

Hey, if you ever need a friend, feel free to message me. I'd love to talk.

Seems like we share some similar experiences! I grew up extremely depressed and with serious social anxiety problems, nowadays I am a lot better but I still suffer from panic attacks and social anxiety. Tamagotchis have been a lifesaver. I've been collecting for a few years now and just bought the Royal Purple Anniversary 4U. :)

That site is reliable, don't worry as shipping from Japan can take quite a while depending on your selected method.

I just purchased one through them on ebay. I've purchased lots of tamas in various places and I've never had a problem. I also suffer from mild panic attacks, but I carry a stress, squeeze ball in my pocket for those occassions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back