can someone tell me the dareamtchi code plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtchi

Reaction score
hi hey I was aking one of my frends if he new the tamgotchi code for dreatchi

he told me no then he tell me to enter tamatalk.com and to make an account (as you see I did it) (I put my name dreamtchi becasue of the character JEJE) and to ask for the code theat someone will now it i just do it plz someone tell me the code I swear :(

People that know the code aren't giving it away. Sorry.

Even if he did know the code for his item, there would be no way that you could use it.

The Tamagotchi music star item codes work only with your Tamagotchi, and only with your current log in code, there is no way to take another persons code and to use it as your own. You will have to do your work the old fashion way, and get the Star through your own CD level.

EDIT: fixed a problem~

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, I'm a he. And also, you can try and get your CD ranking high enough for it too.

Btw, I'm a he. And also, you can try and get your CD ranking high enough for it too.
<facepalm> I'm so sorry, normally I put 'they' if I don't know, but I slipped up today apparently XD I'll fix it

And yes, I believe that you have to raise your CD's level to 4th ultimate Gold, and then you may trade it in for the Girl's Destiny Star. Of course, once you get it, you must remember that the Star can only be used on an Adult Female character, it won't turn your boy into a girl.

There was another topic about this recently, i'll see if I can find it and link you

EDIT: ok... I cannot find the topic that I was talking about, I think that it might have been removed or something... I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back