Can tamas marry without being in love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hi all,

the question is simple as that: can two tamas (real tamas, so I'm not talking about the matchmaker stuff) marry one another without developing a fully loving relationship first (4 hearts instead of 4 smilies)? I thought this cannot happen, but yesterday it did happen between by V1 and V2. One of them had 2 hearts and 2 smilies (I don't even remember her having 2 hearts either, so I think it has developed during the marriage visit), the other had no hearts, just 4 smilies, still they married (too bad, I didn't want them to, and I didn't expect something like this to happen :/ ), and now they are wife and husband without full love present between them. I thought 4 hearts must be present at both parties before the marriage can actually happen.

Have you seen something like this before? Is it normal, and is it only me who has not yet experienced something like this?

I must add that both of them were oldies, so it may have been the reason (not getting too old before marriage, or something like this).

Loona

Although this has never happened to me, ive had the 2 hearts and 2 smilies on the Friend's list.

This sounds normal, 2 different versions can sometimes marry without being in love and since they are Oldies, this sounds normal.

If you recognise that your Tama (the Oldies child) evolves into another old looking Tama, that is Oyajitchi, quite a rare character too be honest.

This isn't a glitch/bug or anything, this can happen between 2 different versions. (I have experianced other situations like this).

Theres even the glitch with some versions, that Teens (commonly Ichigotchi) :D has married a adult, making a Teen become a parent without being an adult. :blink:

Cya! :blink:

yeah, both of my baby boys evolved into Oyajitchis right after the baby stage.

at least they look like real twins now (as they are of course). I named them Stand and Pan :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back