Can Tamas....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmhoops

Reaction score
My tama just beeped and i looked at it and it wants attention but it is asleep! She only has 2 stars for happiness. I was wondering.... can a tamagotchi die in their sleep? My tama is only 1 year old. Also, wut is the purpose of turning out the lights when they sleep? Does it matter if u keep the lights on? When my tama sleeps, she sleeps for like 12 hours!

I think she just wants you to turn out the lights.

Thats what mine does.

The purpose for turning the lights out Im assuming is to help her sleep better. When you go to bed, you don't leave all the lights on, do you?

And I think the longer they sleep, the faster they grow. So just let it sleep, I know, Star has been sleeping for hours, and I wanna play with her, but just let her sleep. Shes heathly, Im assuming, theres not skull or tooth by her head, right?

edit; ohh and you probably weren't playing with her before she went to sleep, so her heart level is low. It doesnt mean shes gunna die, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's cannot die in their sleep. DigiMon's can though, as I found out from person experience. :D

Turning the lights out is just common courtesy. :p

It is normal for it to sleep for twelve hours, and no, it won't die in it's sleep. Just make sure to tend to when it awakes if it needs something.

~Kiz :blink:

hey &katie; wat does a tooth or a skull mean .i woke up this morning and my tama now has pigtails and a skirt .plus i dont have a clue wat tipe mine is how do u tell it looks like a round thin ive had it for 2 days can she be a teen ager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back