Can the infared sensor on a pre-October 20th 2009 Macbook be used for downloads with the id L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyblue

Reaction score
I want the id L but don't plan on getting a cell anytime soon. I have a Macbook with an infared sensor. Has anyone tried to use this to do the downloads? (I don't know anything about the downloads yet) Thanks!

Ideally, any infra-red sensor SHOULD work, but lots of people say that sensors on the USB transporters don't work, and I think I've heard people say that the ones built into computers don't work. You could try it, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Personally, I think that the cell phones are the best bet. They work (nearly) every time, and I've heard of people getting them for only $10 on eBay.

Try it. If not buy something and cross your fingers it works.

It may take multiple tries.

I've been using a IPac (Imagine very baby version of your palm phones or you Iphones,) from 2000... So.... anything goes. I just put the games/files on an memoery card and put it in my Ipac and... found the option and finally transferred.

As always, look for IR stuff in your home before buying stuff. That's what I did and I was surprised the Ipac worked still (battery-wise) IR stuff is pretty outdated here in the USA... So good luck finding something that isn't blue-tooth. (As blue-tooth doesn't work...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back