CAN U BELIEVE THIS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
LISTEN TO THIS!!! :huh:

My friend's friend (let's call her S) knew this kid (call him R) who was really stupid and annoying, and she always tried to avoid him and stuff. But recently S told me that R was hit by a car. And it sounded really serious! Here's what happened:

The driver of the car had a cast on her leg, but she was driving anyway, and when R and his mom were crossing the street she stepped on the gas instead of the brake! So when it hit them they went flying about a foot in the air, R landed on his knees but HIS MOM LANDED ON HER HEAD and she looked dazed so R said "Mom do you remember who I am?" but she kept looking at him like she was about to faint so he called 911 and they think she had a concussion!! Now they're both back home but R might come to school in crutches.

S is now sorry for being mean to r. a little.

Scary!!! :ichigotchi:

Let me get this straight. The mom got hit by the car too, and flew up, landed on her head, and only came out with a concussion? Yeah, that's real believable. Are you sure?

Let me get this straight. The mom got hit by the car too, and flew up, landed on her head, and only came out with a concussion? Yeah, that's real believable. Are you sure?
Well what would you expect? Maybe there was a little more, but the main thing was a concussion. Why would someone lie about something that bad?

Well what would you expect? Maybe there was a little more, but the main thing was a concussion. Why would someone lie about something that bad?
Bailey! I thought you were gone!

I was thinking the same thing:

How do you make up something that bad and something that horrible?

mametchi :ichigotchi:

To get attention. T.T

Scary, if it really happened.

o that is really bad!!

i am sorry. i no it had notin to do with me, but i still feel bad. i hope ur freind is ok, 2...it must hav hurt her 2 no she was meen to a guy who is now in sum seirious condishons!

well, i wish him and his mum gud luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back