can V2s be debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Button C is not only for hyperspeed, it functions normally except when no other icons on the screen are lit. Then you can use it for hyperspeed. Otherwise, it functions as normal. You can still play Jump.
B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
ohhhhhh........how long does a tama stay debugged?

ohhhhhh........how long does a tama stay debugged?
As far as I know, it stays debugged unless you un-debug it. You can do that by rubbing a moist q-tip or soft eraser on the half-circles you scratched with a pencil.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

As far as I know, it stays debugged unless you un-debug it. You can do that by rubbing a moist q-tip or soft eraser on the half-circles you scratched with a pencil.
:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
ok thnx 4 the help :lol:

:lol: some pple say can, some pple say cant. i opened up mine n i didnt see any thing that said 'debugged.' so wat do u pple think ??? :D
what kind is it does it just say tamagotchion the top or did it say tamagotchi connextion?

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DEBUG THEIR CONNECTION VER. 2, READ MY EARLIER POST. I POSTED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DEBUG A CONNECTION VER. 2.

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

DONT debug ur tama its not worth it i debugged my v2 just now, yes u can debug a v2 but u hav to open a secon campartment that open to the chip, Dont do it it get all messed up mine almost broke :(

I have a question.....How do u get those TINY lil screw thingys open once u have the fir screw open. i spent 10 minutes tryin to find a screw driver small enough to open it!!!!! What do u use......Reply ASAP!!! :huh:

:huh: some pple say can, some pple say cant. i opened up mine n i didnt see any thing that said 'debugged.' so wat do u pple think ??? :huh:
mine debuged it is a seethrough blue

whats the safest way to un debugg ur tama v2?
Open it up and erase the pencil marks.

And BTW...a list of all Tmas that CAN be debugged:

US Tamas: (half circles)

-V1

-V2

Japanese Tamas: (squares)

-Plus

-K-Plus

-Akai

I can provide a list of all the characters on the Tamas if you like.

If you debug a v2 there will alays be 6 items in the shop, you can pick any charactar and you can use fast forward.

how can you debug a version 2 connection if it has 2 circles and no wires.
use a pencil 2 scratch lightly back n forth the two circles/squares.

i have heard that u can debug a v2!
yeah ive got this see through purple one and I opened it up and that debug circle was definatly i managed to debug it but it didn't have as many secret characters as the American Connection

Regards

:huh: :furawatchi: :p :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back