can V5 and V5.5 connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a Celebrity Familitchi (not now, for I have just bought my 2 V5-s about 3 weeks ago, and it cost all my spared money :'( I tell you, it is no fun having to order tamas from abroad, and having had to pay $ 60 for them together with the postal fees, this being the cheapest way possible... :p ), and before buying it I would like to know whether they can communicate with a V5. If not, I guess I would buy two of those as well, but I am not sure I actually want two, there is just one shell I am really in love with. Still I do not want them to be without friends, so if the two versions cannot communicate I would better have two Celebrities instead of one. And if yes, I would also like to ask whether connecting 2 V5.5-s has some special feature compared to connecting a V5 and a V5.5, for if it has, again, I guess I will have to have two ^^

(noone here has tamas, so the only way I can connect mine is that I have more than one, that's why it is this important)

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Loona

thank you, your answer made me happy :eek:

(I was really sad when I realised V5s cannot connect to older versions :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back