can you cheat on tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont think so because i once set my colck (idont know if thats spelled right), six days ahead and hopeing it would be an adult, it didnt work. so i really dont know, but i think no.

The only way to make it age faster is to debug, but if done wrong, debugging can ruin your Tamagotchi. Also, Debugging disables the password feautre on your v3. meaning you wont be able to retrive passwords from Tamatown.

If you would like to debug, Pixelmood has a very good guide to it.

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. You can debug your tamagotchi, therefore you can pick the character and put them into hyper speed, which will make everything faster. To debug: unscrew the back part of your tama, and scratch the little silver battery with a pencil lightly, then screw the lid back on. You will then be able to pick a character

Yes. You can debug your tamagotchi, therefore you can pick the character and put them into hyper speed, which will make everything faster. To debug: unscrew the back part of your tama, and scratch the little silver battery with a pencil lightly, then screw the lid back on. You will then be able to pick a character
Oh no no no! Not the battery! Do not scratch the battery! That does nothing. You take out the battery and unscrew the 4 screws. You'll see the work DEBUG and then a little circle under it. Anyways, I can't explain it, use the link chocosliver gave, I've seen that and it's a pretty good guide.

*~Tamagotchi~*

When you debug your tama, should you still be able to put in passwords? And what about a user name, should you still be able to put in a user name? I had a tama and I tried debugging it but I hadn't setup the clock or username first and after I debugged it, it wouldn't let me put in the user name or any passwords. I could setup the clock and the date but nothing else. Is that because I debugged too soon? Or does that happen anyway after debugging? I returned the tama and got a new one but have been too scared to try debugging again.

I originally got a second tama specifically to try debugging but now I'm thinking of getting a third one for that purpose since my second tama just turned into a leaftchi and I want to see what kind of child he'll have. :D Oh tama addiction! What can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back