Can you connect...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A familichi (or any other tamagotchi) with the brand new tama go?

And I was wondering where I could buy a tama go?

(trying to avoid eBay here also)

answers would be appreciated

Thanks!!!

~Anidori

Last edited by a moderator:
The V5 series and V6 can connect to the Tama-Go. Where you can get one (other than Ebay and Amazon) really depends on where you live, but if you're in the United States, I would check out places like Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys 'R' Us, for starters. :)

Yep!

Tama-Go connects to....

Other Tama-Go

MusicStars/V6- Shows most characters in friendlist if they are in the Tama-Go

Celeb/V5.5- Shows Nozotchi in friendlists, due to more then one tama in game

Familitchi/V5- Shows Nozotchi in friendlists, due to more then one tama in the game.

When connecting, You need to have the older Tama be the main tama... So they will need to push the B-button first, not the Tama-Go.

(In case...)

If you have connected a Celeb or V5 and you get a Reset or Download option on the older version... Wait to connect again. May want to connect it to another connectable Tama to it. Most people say check your battery, but its not always nessasary to do.

When they connect 40-50 times, they will have a AUTO Marry. Given they are Boy and Girl connecting. So fair warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The V5 series and V6 can connect to the Tama-Go. Where you can get one (other than Ebay and Amazon) really depends on where you live, but if you're in the United States, I would check out places like Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys 'R' Us, for starters. :)
My Walmart/ Target never has them; you all should check Toys 'R Us first (they almost always have them here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back