Can you delete your account?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I have an account that I'm not allowed to have anymore cause people email me too much.Can you delete it?[/SIZE]

I think this is a bit unnecesary to post. Maybe you could PM a guide or Admin about it, though? :D I'm sure they will fully understand.

[SIZE=8pt]I have an account that I'm not allowed to have anymore cause people email me too much.Can you delete it?[/SIZE]
You can make your E-mail private by going into E-Mail settings and selecting 'Make E-Mail private?'.

How do you go to email settings?
At the top of the screen the word 'Settings' is there. A drop down list will come down and just click E-mail settings.

Actually, I am sorry pretty girl madi,

but you cannot delete your account.

I did a topic on that but every said you just had to abbandon it and post it on Departures.

-v4lover

Ok thank you.Can someone close this?One more quistion....I doubt it, but can you delete all of the posts that you put on topics?Just wondering.

I don't think a regular member can. I think an Admin such as Admin or jappyx would be able to. Most bans are because a member is breaking rules very consistently (i.e. spamming, swearing, you get the idea). But don't think of wanting for your account to be deleted allow you to break the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back