Can you fix a defect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoerreFreak

Reaction score
:( It was the very first tamagotchi I ever bought, its V1, and it has a defect that every 5 seconds the heart goes out after you feed it and it leaves a poop. I cant get it to grow past a child because it always dies because of the defect. Does anyone know what's wrong with it or how to fix it? :C

well if it's a baby that's just what happens. when they get older they get more and more easy to take care of.

^ I second that. When a Tamagotchi is in the baby stage, it's very demanding, like a baby in real life. :( It's normal for the baby to empty hearts faster than normal. Once it evolves, it will be a bit easier to care for your Tamagotchi.

-_- I know that it goes faster, Im talking LITERALLY less than five seconds to empty out. Then from all the poo it gets sick and dies. YES it can die as a baby. AND ITS NEVER MADE IT PAST A KID!!

I got it when all the v1s came out, and it was my first but I got plenty more. ENOUGH to know how tamas are so I know it's a defect. It was like that fresh out of the package and I was considering sending it in, but its been so long I dont know what to do.... -_-

Did you flush the poo?Because if you don't,it might die

Did you flush the poo?Because if you don't,it might die
They already said they did.

Ive nevedr heard of a Tama dying because of too much poop.

Hmmm...I feel a new experiment coming on!

So every (literal) five seconds it loses a hungry point and then leaves a poop?

and the device was like this fresh from the package?

Sounds like a bad glitch to me. Or perhaps it was damaged in the factory or while in the package.

Is there any way you can show us a video of this? I'm interested in seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So every (literal) five seconds it loses a hungry point and then leaves a poop?and the device was like this fresh from the package?

Sounds like a bad glitch to me. Or perhaps it was damaged in the factory or while in the package.

Is there any way you can show us a video of this? I'm interested in seeing it.
I agree, sure sounds like a nasty (and pretty intresting) glitch.

Suppose you already tried the classic resetting and downloading? If not, try that first.

If you try a surgery you might find something that not looks right, maybe you are using wrong battery type?

Wrong battery can cause glitches, so make sure it is CR2032.

Try post a movie, who knows, somebody might have experienced something similair and can help you, plus it would be intresting to see for real how it happens.

the wave 1 v1s had battery problems so it might have somthing to do with that :huh:

but not owning a v1 i dont realy know

Hmmm, okay! Thanks, i know it has nothing to do with the battery and ive done the classic ressetting and downloading. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work. Ill try to get a video up, thisll be my first time putting one up so bear with me :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back