Can You get Special Parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
;) ;) :D ok. So I got Watatchi as my 3rd adult. I used girl dresser. Now she is Makiko Ok . So if you marry her and a Kuromametchi, do they turn into Majorite and the older versin of Kuromametchi? Also, do I need to get them to 100% bonds so it can turn into Pure Family? Also do I get a pet if it DOES turn into a pure family?An can the become a Pure Family(I hope so)?Please Reply cause i really want a pure family, but stupid dating show wont give me a partner that makes a pure family

Kuromametchi can't mate with Majorite. That's the mother of Makiko. I'm not sure if you can get a secret family since I've never had the experience.

Lilangelbby1898, does the dating show offer special characters.? I dont want to have a Majorite as the Mom and Papatchi as the Dad. :D :D :p :p :p

Theres a cheat to bond. At an even number time (4:00,2:00,10:00,6:00) set your clock to one min. before that time and wait! Your tamas (or tama) will call for you. Theres your chance! Do that alot and you get a pure family!! (I think you get 40 points per bond) :p

I don't think the dating show offers KuroMametchi or Makiko. By the way, you spelled my name wrong. No matter who your Makiko mates with, it will still be Majorite as a parent. And, Papatchi isn't the dad of Kuromametchi. It's Papakurotchi.

You would get Majorite and Kuropapatchi, but you'd get a blended family, so there wouldn't be a point. No Pure Family.

You cannot get a kuromametchi from the dating show, you need to marry your makiko with another v5 that has a kuromametchi... I don't know what will happen if you did that because i never experienced it :huh: :gozarutchi: :(

You cannot get a kuromametchi from the dating show, you need to marry your makiko with another v5 that has a kuromametchi... I don't know what will happen if you did that because i never experienced it ;) :lol: :mimitchi:
I had a topic sometime ago that said you cannot get a special family from Makiko and KuroMametchi

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO ;) :mimitchi: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back