Can you link Tamagotchi Connections with Conexion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch1

Reaction score
Or whatever the British one is called. Also, I have the V2 and the growth charts I find everywhere don't seem to apply to V2. Is that correct? If so, is there one for V2? I'll try to get all my questions out in one post. What is overweight for a tamagotchi? And what makes the training meter go up? I only have three more little line things. Will that make it better at that bump game? Cuz I stink at that game. I hope thats all.

Hi! I dont know the answer to all the questions ut for the training whhen it crys or does something bad, give it timeot, for something good, praise it. for the bump game, i recomend gaining alt of waight.

Hi there!

1. Yes, you can connect a ConneXion with a ConneCTion

2. There's no official growth chart for V2s yet but visit Rivenn's Tamadex - for V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

3. Different characters have different 'ideal' weight ranges; it's generally agreed by TamaTalk members that you need to be at least 50lbs to stand a chance at going past round 2 in Bump! The heavier the better apparently - it doesn't seem to make a big difference if you have lots of training points or not - weight seems to be the key to winning!

4. Training points Hamtaro ham ham got some of them right: You will get training points if you praise them if they are crying or have their back to you (bad mood).

You get also get training points if you Punish/TimeOut if it beeps for attention, but doesn't need anything - check its Hungry or Happy hearts - if one or the other are not totally empty, then give it a time out.

Hope this helps

Best, etc.

TamaMum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back