Can you speak pig latin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you speak pig latin?

• esyay! iay peaksay igpay atinlay!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I don't, but I want to learn

• No I don't, and I don't intend to

• What's pig latin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Iay peaksay igpay atinlay. (I speak pig latin)

Speaking pig latin is hard at first, but you get the hand of it as you continue. Put the first letter of the word at the end, then add "ay". For example, the word "cat" in Pig Latin is "atcay". To translate from Pig Latin to English, remove the "ay" and put the last letter at the beginning. So when I say "elevisiontay" it is "television".

Ivegay tiay aay rytay! Ooday ooyay ecognizeray hatway iay maay ayingsay?

And no I didn't make up pig latin. My sister is taking 9th grade spanish and was introduced to it yesterday in the book she's reading for the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I on't speak Pig Latin.

Would Tamagotchi in Pig Latin be Amigotchitay?

I ikelay igpay atinlay

oday ooyay ikelay ymay obotray niay ymay iggysay?? Elltay emay fiay ooyay antway noeay!! leasepay!

Pig latin takes a long time to type!! :)

I peaksay igpay atinlay! Tiay otnay osay ardhay... Tiay ustjay akestay omesay racticepay nday a otlay foay atiencepay! Peakingsay tiay astfay siay ardhay taay irstfay. I an'tcay peaksay tiay eryvay astfay. Eoplepay howay oday avehay ayway ootay uchmay imetay noay heirtay andshay! Otnay otay ebay (Lol ebay..) ffensiveoay otay nyoneay taay llay! :D

Ugh it hurts my eyes! x_X

I avehay nownkay igpay atinlay orfay boutaay ixsay earsyay! I maay ettinggay nnoyedaay, nowysay asnthay ostedpay niay oleplaysray orfay alfhay naay ourhay! *ngryaay*

iay airlyfay ulentfay inay iglatinpay.

althoay, itsay ardhay otay ypetay itay outay, ecausebay ouyay antcay earhay itay outloaday.

i can, however id rather not type out something just to prove i can.

also, it isnt a language, since it is a code which modifies a language.

kinda like when you were a little kid and made symbols to represent letters and called it a language. (oh, everyones done that at one time or another, right?)

To speak piglatin, you take the first letter off the word and put it at the end like so--

(ex. cat = atc)

Then you add "ay" at the end like so ---

(ex. cat = atc = atcay)

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

i'veway eenbay earninglay

(i think thats right)

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys hurt my brain!! XD

I speak very little Pig Latin. To me its easier to understand if you just say it backwards and put and a on the end! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back