Can You Touch-Type? :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Script. ‹3

Reaction score
Hm. A random question, I know. :D

Anyway, yes, I can touch-type.

But only on certain keyboards. Like, I can touch-type really well on my laptop's keyboard, but on keyboard's when the keys are raised I can still touch-type but I make a lot of mistakes.

It's funny when I'm typing, & I'm just staring at the screen, & my hands are whizzing around the keyboard. xD It looks like I'm possesed or something. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
yup! im a programmer so i guess is natural, but its annoying when im on another computer!

yeah

*kisses keyboard*

yuck, a potato chip.

^ Lol. xD

Hey, look at this diagram:

Here.

^ Apparently, that is the way to touch-type. You need to rest your 8 fingers on the A, S, D, F, J, K, L, & ; keys?

I don't do that, I just... Type. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I can. But I'm better at speed-texting. Seriously, I get a text every two minutes. In fact, my phone is vibrating right now. I text faster than I type. And I type at a pretty good speed.

you need to have a region of the keyboard for each hand, but its not necessary to do rest your fingers on these keys.

my keyboard is too small and my hands too big so its not like i can do it xD

Yes, I can. But I'm better at speed-texting. Seriously, I get a text every two minutes. In fact, my phone is vibrating right now. I text faster than I type. And I type at a pretty good speed.
^ Oooh, samee.

So you use predictive text, right?

Predictive text. <3

^ Lol. xD
Hey, look at this diagram:

Here.

^ Apparently, that is the way to touch-type. You need to rest your 8 fingers on the A, S, D, F, J, K, L, & ; keys?

I don't do that, I just... Type. xD
That diagram is how we have to position our fingers on the keyboards at school. It's a program thing at my school during tech classes...very boring. I hate it.

Otherwise, yes, I can touch-type, but not like the diagram or how my tech teacher says.

Not really.

If I tried and put in the effort I probably could ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back