can you turn a teenager into an adult really fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJD20

Reaction score
how do you turn your tama's into adults really fast

If you get the pure family, it will go from kids to adults. But I forgot how to get the pure family.

There is no way to speed up evolution. But one tip I can give you is this:

Instead of pausing, put your Tamagotchi to sleep!!

You can. There is 2 ways.

#1: You can debug the tama then put it in hyperspeed, click this link to show you how to debug a tamagotchi-

https://www.wikihow.com/Debug-a-Tamagotchi

if you have a v3 or under you can turn a tamagotchi into hyperspeed by holding C

but in v4 or v4.5 it automactly turns into hyperspeed.

#2: set the time to 11:59pm or 23:59 and wait one minute until it turns to 12:00am or 24:00 then fast forward the time to 10:00 am to make sure he wakes up then repeat 3-4 times and on the 4th time just wait a couple of minutes and he should evolve, hope this helped! :p

Did it work for you ? If so,AWESOME. I love that time thing .I can't stand debugging.

If you get the pure family, it will go from kids to adults. But I forgot how to get the pure family.
Oh that help :furawatchi: s

Yea, debugging isn't really good, and I would not recommend it to anyone who isn't an expert. I tried, and nearly broke my tama. So if you never did it before, don't, but if you have experience, keep going, but be careful:]

~QuinnK

is there a proven way to make kids (v5) evolve to adults almost instanly without debugging it :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back