can you wait till the golden tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can U wait for the gold tama?

• noyamaybeI can't stop wondering!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a v3

• I never go to tamatowm/e-Tamago

• don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
:wacko: :wacko: I just can't wait till the golden tama comes I keep on asking people so I made this poll

I can't wait either! Bandai should have fully done everything on the site before opening it. The Golden Tamagotchi has said "coming soon" since February. :mellow: Five months isn't "soon". LOL! :furawatchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :mellow:

*sigh* Once again, another one of these toipics.

You need to be pacent! It's just a souvenier, it's not like your Tamagotchi will die w/out it.

//CS

It is like all things you can get at tama town :blink:

I cannot beeleive it came out finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) I've been waiting forevvvvvvvvvver!!!! and it has finaly come out

DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The golden tama is all ready open!!!!! :eek: :furawatchi: :eek:

HINTS!

The hat is on the chile brochure in the Travel Agency. The diamond necklace is hanging in the clothing store on a brown object. The jacket is there, too. The tie and paintbrush are in the school. The pinwheel is in the Arcade. The basket is in the Food Court. The football is in Lucky Tama Toys. The banjo is (of course) in the Tama Beat place. The slippers are in the clothing place. Those are the only hints I'm giving. Hope I helped! :puroperatchi:

JAM is my sister.the golden tama is out! she can be slow with the news!!!!! :)

JAM is my sister.the golden tama is out! she can be slow with the news!!!!! :D
;) I'll dael with U later AUBURN I know where U live lil sis :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back