Can you..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can only do it with my right hand. I've been trying to do it with my left hand for three years and still can't do it too well.

I can do it with both hands and open and shut them like scissors. :mametchi: I enjoy attempting odd stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, yes, quite easy. xD I do a lot of - ridiculous - things with my fingers, such as bending them back. My index finger can get 0,7 mm away from the back of my hand - so my goal is to make my index finger bend back and touch the back of my hand xD. I love to bend my fingers back. Then my friend says she is double jointed and yelps when her little finger is so much as pulled back a milimetre. :lol:
same. I can do that 2 finger thingy whatever you call it. And can nearly bend my finger so that the back of my hand is at right angles with my fingers! :ph34r: like that----->_l. My friends say it's gross but meh, who cares. :lol:

I can! :ph34r:

I can also bend my fingers right back,

And my toes right back,

And Put my legs over my head without holding,

and throw one leg over my head standing up without holding,

and fall backward into a bridge,

and do many other weird things, seing as I am double jointed in nearly every bone in my body :lol:

Yes, I can! :lol:

And I find it quite easy actually. :ph34r:

-sk8er girl-

same. I can do that 2 finger thingy whatever you call it. And can nearly bend my finger so that the back of my hand is at right angles with my fingers! :hitodetchi: like that----->_l. My friends say it's gross but meh, who cares. :(
Heh, yes, I like to make it do 45º and 15º angles with the back of my hand. And slowly go on till its 0º (or 360º). :wacko: I like my fingers. xD

i can do it and i can take my thumb and put it behing my hand under my knuckle! its fun!

i can do that too its easy. ppl on my bus used to do that all the time. (i moved though)

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

I can!If you do not know what i meen look here Looky!
Try it yourself!

Sorry if it is offensive in any way. :(

:p :D :p B) B) :)

Thanks for reading!

This is tom and mark reporting for tamatalk
uh, yeah i can, but how could this be offensive?

I cant't. everyone at mi skool can i CAN'T!!!!!!!! :huh: but im one of them ppl that don't care. so :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back