can you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
can you dlete items or hrow away items from yout items list because its full and i cant gve my friends items :D :huh:

yup go to the how many smiles they r than click the left button it will say delete

i want to delete the items such as boombox pencil so on soory if i dodnt make my self clear

You can give your friends items if you wrap them up. But if you want them permanently gone, Just go to your friend's icon, go to items, and you should be able to throw away things there.

can you dlete items or hrow away items from yout items list because its full and i cant gve my friends items :D :huh:
Go to the Present List, and look at Items. Then press B on one present, then press A. It will say Trash? well, yes or no?

I'll try to explain as clearly as possible:

1: Go to the book icon and press B Then go to present click item

2: Scroll through the list of items using the A button and find the item you want to trash.

3: Press the B button, and it should come up with an option to wrap this item. Hit the A button and it should come up with an option to trash the item. Press yes and when it comes up sure hit yes again.

[SIZE=8pt]WARNING - once you trash an item, you can never get it back, so be very careful what you trash :) [/SIZE]

~Rey Mysterio~ :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
What you need to do is got to the notebook which is the last icon, and go to 'PRESENT'. Then, you select 'ITEM'. When you get to the item that you want to get rid of, select it and scroll until is says 'TRASH?', then press 'YES', and then 'SURE'.

Once you delete an item, you can't get it back, :nazotchi: so be careful!

Giraffagotchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back