canada

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! I will get a tamagotchi one way or another,I even heard toys r us might get them on the SEVENTEENTH OF SEPTEMBER!

Ps: I just pmed u back
where do u live?

Hey, does anybody know what my chances of finding Tamagotchi in Ottawa is? Thinking about hitting Toys'R'Us...
Hey guys, newbie here!

I had to register (I've been lurking for a while, creepy aren't I?) ;) because I live in Ottawa, and after a very exhaustive search, I FINALLY found Tamagotchis in Ottawa!!

I had been calling around for the last few weeks and nobody had ANY clue what I was talking about. I got the standard response "We haven't carried those for YEARS!"

Well on Tuesday, on a whim, I took off to the WalMart (during my lunch hour) in the West End of Ottawa. And nearly attacked the poor WalMart guy. He was JUST putting them on the shelves. Apparently he had gotten them in two days ago.

So I bought two :p An orange one with bursts and a bright pink one with stars.

So they are out there now! ;)

Hey guys, newbie here!
I had to register (I've been lurking for a while, creepy aren't I?) :angry: because I live in Ottawa, and after a very exhaustive search, I FINALLY found Tamagotchis in Ottawa!!

I had been calling around for the last few weeks and nobody had ANY clue what I was talking about. I got the standard response "We haven't carried those for YEARS!"

Well on Tuesday, on a whim, I took off to the WalMart (during my lunch hour) in the West End of Ottawa. And nearly attacked the poor WalMart guy. He was JUST putting them on the shelves. Apparently he had gotten them in two days ago.

So I bought two :lol: An orange one with bursts and a bright pink one with stars.

So they are out there now! :)
so do ya think my walmart would have them?

nice to meet you Faith :D

so do ya think my walmart would have them?
nice to meet you Faith :)
Very nice to meet you too! :D

Where in Ontario are you again? I know of at least one store in Ottawa that has them in. You're probably better to go to WalMart as Toys'R'Us still don't seem to have them.

Don't forget to check Zellars as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Ottawa is about 4 and a half hours north east of Toronto..so I think (not 100% sure) that it's just a bit further to Scarborough, maybe 5- 5.5 hours.

Ottawa is exactly 6 hours away from London, Ontario of that helps you any. (I drive to London a fair amount) :p

o :lol: i live in vancouver BC... i dun think the walmart here has any... yet... dus neone kno?
Aah I lived in BC for a while (Richmond actually) and you would think they'd have them there. However it does seem that they were launched in Ontario and are slowly making their way across the country.

My best advice, don't even bother asking anyone at either WalMart or Toys'R'Us. They will just look at you and say 'we haven't carried those for years.'

I just kept checking WalMart and finally found them in the toys section..more in the boys part where action figures and such are...they were with other virtual type pets.

Good luck!

Aah I lived in BC for a while (Richmond actually) and you would think they'd have them there. However it does seem that they were launched in Ontario and are slowly making their way across the country.
My best advice, don't even bother asking anyone at either WalMart or Toys'R'Us. They will just look at you and say 'we haven't carried those for years.'

I just kept checking WalMart and finally found them in the toys section..more in the boys part where action figures and such are...they were with other virtual type pets.

Good luck!
Hey!

I went to Wal-Mart in Newmarket (near barrie and about 40 mins from Toronto) and they have tonnes! Their in the toy section and their priced at 19.74 I think... Without tax. Anywho, they had the purple with swirls, peach with hearts, hot pink with yellow stars, and then they had plain pink with yellow borders, and thats about all my sister let me see.

So, if you are as desperate as me (lol) and you know where Newmarket is, take a drive up! You can always look for directions online.

Kaya

It's funny that two WalMarts only a few hours away from each other would have them priced differently :( Mine was 18.99 plus tax.

So did you buy any? :)

I bought one! hhehe,yesterday that is heh,now hes an itchigotchi :) Im so happy

It's funny that two WalMarts only a few hours away from each other would have them priced differently :( Mine was 18.99 plus tax.
So did you buy any? :)
well my mum said "get one if u want it that bad" but we were in checkout then she said oops theres not enough time to run and get it, ill give ya 60 bucks and u can buy a lock (for school) and dividers (for school) and the rest for tamagotchis! so i should be able to get 2

I bought one! hhehe,yesterday that is heh,now hes an itchigotchi :) Im so happy
Congratulations!! :( :) I'm very excited for you!

So what colour? :)

kayleeamanda - that's great, it's alot of fun with two I hear! :)

Congratulations!! :) :( I'm very excited for you!
So what colour? :)

kayleeamanda - that's great, it's alot of fun with two I hear! :)
thankyou for the congrats-the type is green with matrix,it was the only one that i liked there,I didnt want to have a pink one with hearts...lol,tthey got shipped in yesterday and they had 33,I was so aiming for yellow one! but then i went there at like 3o clock or 2,and only four were there lol

thankyou for the congrats-the type is green with matrix,it was the only one that i liked there,I didnt want to have a pink one with hearts...lol,tthey got shipped in yesterday and they had 33,I was so aiming for yellow one! but then i went there at like 3o clock or 2,and only four were there lol
Is walmart open labor day??

When are they coming in richimond or vancouver????? if you know tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back