Canceled Job Offer by Accident

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oObubblesOo

Reaction score
hey guyz . . . mah ura mametchi just graduated from school and was immediately sent for a job offer . . . but i accidentally clicked the "Cancel" button so he returned to main screen without getting a job . . . is he gonna get another job offer later? i don't want him to be unemployed . . . :(

He will get another job offer but you might whant to play more games (for skills points)SO you won`t have to go to 5000 job offers like me :(

There will be another job offer in the post later. It could be a few hours or even a day.

Now i would be playing loads of games to increase his skill points so he will not fail all the interviews! :wacko:

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :(

thanks guyz . . . he got another job offer this morning n now he's hired . . . but now here's mah second question . . . i read somewhere that for V4 . . . ur tamagotchi will b offered another job in a couple of days . . . is that the same case for the V4.5? :(

youll get another job offer.. if i where you id be gettin more skill points that way youll get a better job

If you miss a job offer you get it 24 hours later. If you get a job offer and you get a job, you keep that job forever. Or at least until the next time you go around the "cycle" of baby todler teen adult again.

No, you won't stick with that job for life, sometimes you'll get another job to replace the older job.

Hey, I know how you fell, and what you are thinking right now:What if my tamagotchi never gets a job?Just because I clicked the cancel button! Well, I had the same experiance, execpt with my Version 4 tamagotchi toy.Don't worry, you're tamagotchi will get another job offer soon!

GotchiGlow

P.S. yes you have to stick to that job 4 life, my v4 is now a nurse.

You will be offered another job one your tamagotchi has a baby. Also, if your tamagotchi dies, the next tamagotchi will be offered a job, and you can pick a different job :D

You will be offered another job one your tamagotchi has a baby. Also, if your tamagotchi dies, the next tamagotchi will be offered a job, and you can pick a different job :D
my tama has a baby and that just happened! first af all it refused to go to work i was soooooooooooooooo worried and then it got a job offer i really liked my old job! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back