Cannon Chaos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
You're a character from any cannon. No rules, just complete chaos. Oh yeah, and you all live in a giant mansion with everything in it. You can also be OC.

Form:

Character:

Origin:

Picture (Optional):

Character: Marik (Abridged version)

Origin: YGOTAS

Picture (Optional): My avatar.

Marik walked up to L. "Do you know of any places that sell any yaoi? You look like the kind of guy who would be into that stuff, and I am interested in purchasing some."

"No, I do not have Yaoi. I think you might'e confused me with a man named Light Yagami. You see, his name backwards is 'I'm a gay', so I believe he would know where to find what you are looking for" L replied, bringnig his thumb to his mouth and slouching over.

"Wait, aren't you that L guy? You know, the gay guy from Death Note? Who dies because you really suck at being a detective? Cause if you are, I'm pretty sure you would have yaoi." Marik commented.

Usagi walked in slowly, transformation brooch attached to the bow on her chest. She beamed when she spotted the other males, and gave a friendly wave. "Hello!"

Character: Tails Chao

Origin: Phantasy Star/Sonic Adventure Two Battle

Picture
Tails_Chao.jpg

Character: Canada <3

Origin: Hetalia (lol I don't even watch Hetalia and I'm being Canada)

Picture (Optional):
Matthew-Canada-Cosplay-Costume-from-Axis-Powers-Hetalia.jpg
THIS WILL BE MY AVATAR SOON!!!

L shrugged, "I am most certainly not gay... You can ask Sakura. I still ship it Anyways, if I suck so much then why don't you take over for me and solve all of my cases? I could use a break."

"Because, I need to take over the world! And read yaoi. And ride my motorcycle. And play children's card games. Do you want to play children's card games with me?"

Usagi raised her eyebrows. "But, sir, you look gay!" she pointed out, before putting a hand to her stomach. "I'm so hungry.. I wonder if there's any sweet foods..."

"I am not gay, I am 100% straight! Just because I look like a women and wear girly clothes and act extremely feminine doesn't mean I'm gay!"

"For the last time, I am not gay." L said, frowning slightly.

"For the last time, I am not gay." L said, frowning slightly.

"Well maybe you should try it. You would be good at being gay! Here, have some yaoi." Marik said, giving L L/Light yaoi.

Marik frowned. "Hey can you sign this?" He asked, holding up a waiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back