cannot create a tamatown account!:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candiceky

Reaction score
I have entered the information and now i am on the page "review your account" (i.e. the page that requests you to print out your personal information)

however i cannot continute to the next page

i keep clicking the "next" button but no respone finally.

I have tried serveral times to create the account or restart my computer

but fail to create the account D:

TamaTown's down. Broken. Glitchy. They can't keep it going, it's pretty simple. No-one can log on or create an account anymore.
Do you know when the problem will be solve? I want an account to be abble to play on tamatown soon... :( :(

tamatown will not be up until banDai feels its ok for it to be up but just so we are clear there will be NO updates and its just Maintince on the site so ... and i'm pretty sure BanDai won't tell anybody when they will put tamatown back up it should Be Soon ...

Tama Town is down at the moment, a little bit like TamaTalk's arcarde :)

When Tamatown will be ok, please, leave a comment, I will go on it pretty fast :p

I don't know when it will be back up, I guess they must either be adding new features or there are some major bugs that need fixing.

Thx for you guyss:)

I just bought a tamagotchi v6 so i m desperate for tamatown for fun:((

Anyone guesses how long to wait??

Well I haven't been to Tamatown in forever, I want to go back sometime to buy stuff with my Memetchi and Mametchi figures. :( I wonder when it will be open again. :huh:

The problem is fixed!! We can go on Tamatown and create an account. :D

But I have a problem. I want to activate my account but, each time I try, it always write: The email adress and the activation code don't match... Can someone help me please? :(

But I have a problem. I want to activate my account but, each time I try, it always write: The email adress and the activation code don't match... Can someone help me please? :(

^This happen to me also. I really want to log on :(

Same here! I really want to play but I get that email and activation code do not match thingy. Can anyone help???

Do I have to make an account if I want to go on with my V4? Because I went to www.v4.tamatown.com/tamaok.html and it kept getting an error. and then I tried to make an account but the activation code and email didn't match up.

No-one can log on anymore.
what do you mean by none I can log on see
proof.png

EDIT:I'm using Windows XP with the newest chrome ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Greece and i created a account at TamaTown before 2 days and i still waiting for the activation link.

I will make a call to Bandai and i will telll you the news.But if you want tamatown bac please call bandai and help me.

tamatown is already back :D it works perfectly for me. if u see bm5707 thats me. i really think people should stop posing like coping names and stuff like that. thats right u know who u r :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back