Can't connect my tamagotchi's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMissie

Reaction score
I've wanted to connect my own tamagotchi's, since I have 4 now, but nothing works. Must they be a certain age to use this feature? I've heard lights hurts the connection so I tried it in the dimmest light possible while still able to see them. Whats wrong? It says trying to connect then it just goes back to dancing on the screen. I want to make babies! :D

My problem was that i never clicked "b" after it said stand by. you have to click it again until says connect. if thats not the problem then make sure both tamas that you want to connect are on the stand by screen, then if you click b and their censors are together it will work. make sure they are close to eachother, that may help.

My problem was that i never clicked "b" after it said stand by. you have to click it again until says connect. if thats not the problem then make sure both tamas that you want to connect are on the stand by screen, then if you click b and their censors are together it will work. make sure they are close to eachother, that may help.
Yeah same with me. I found out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back