Can't connect Tamagotchis v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiku

Reaction score
Hi everyone I try to connect my tamagotchis v5, but when I press the button to start the connection one of my tamas turns off ._. I don't know whats happening. Someone who knows whats happening to my tamagotchis please help me :c

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to connect two V5s? Sometimes Tamagotchis won't connect in brightly-lit areas. Try it again in more shaded areas if this is the case for you. Also, have you checked to make sure that the batteries in both your Tamagotchis are fresh?

Well, about the light I connected the tamas in a dark room and about the batteries one of my tamas have a brand new battery and the other a used one, so I will try with a new battery. I'll tell you what happened with the connection. Thanks for your help OldSchoolTama ^^

Wiiiii I can connect my tamas now *---* I'm so happy.

The battery had the problem so I replaced it on one of my tamas and now I can connect them It's so great!!! Thanks a Lot OldSchoolTama

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that it is the light. It is a very common glitch (probably one of the most common) that a v5 will restart when connecting if the battery's low. That always happens to mine when the battery is low, but a new one should fix it just perfectly! :D

This 'sorta' happened to me : I went to connect my 2 version 5's and one went to the download and reset screen, but mine never turned off :/

This 'sorta' happened to me : I went to connect my 2 version 5's and one went to the download and reset screen, but mine never turned off :/
Oh, that's observant!

Sorry Kiku, I didn't notice you said it turned off. Mine actually goes to the download/reset screen too... :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back