CAN'T CONNECT TOTHE WEB SITE V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartmoor

Reaction score
HI

I CAN'T GET ON TO THE V4 WEB SITES ANYMORE, IT ONLY STARTED YESTERDAY, NOW WHEN I PUT IN MY V4 USERNAME AND PASSWORD, WHICH WE HAVE ALL CHECKED IN CORRECT, IT COMES UP WITH "LOGON PASSWORD ERRROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN"

IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS, IS IT MY BROWSER CAUSING THE PROBLEM OR THEIR WEB SITE??

CAN ANYONE HELP?

CHEERS

k

In ur V4 when you go to [SIZE=21pt]PC you will ALWAYS get a different password. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]And you have to stay with your password on your tama till you logout![/SIZE]

Hope I helped out! :puroperatchi:

It has nothing to do with ur browser.

[SIZE=21pt]Also: The Letters only go up to F[/SIZE]

It only started to have a problem after I updated by virus checker,I think it might be blocking something on the site, the day before I would log into the V4 site with any of the 3 x 4v ones we have

Virus checker? Hmm... sounds more like a firewall problem. Or you're using the Tamagotchi's name instead of the User Name.

Did you block the site from your computer, or say 'Never get cookies from this site'? That may be what causes the problem.

Note: O's are 0's :( Anything which looks like it is a letter above 'F' will be called 'invalid'. Also make sure your username is spelled right, with all uppercase letters.

Best of Luck :)

//Tama*Lover

congratuations, you have hit the nail on the head there, I was using the Tama name, stupid stupid me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back