Cant Get a Girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azula

Reaction score
:furawatchi: I really want a girl tama wen the matchmaker comes. How do u get a girl???

Try to ignore the matchmaker the first time then use it the second it should have a girl.

I've heard there's different theories to determine the gender of your baby from the Matchmaker. One theory is that you push a certain button, another thoery is you should wait until the Matchmaker's book is closed or open and then press a button. The last theory is you should wait until the Matchmaker's mouth is open or closed. I need to make myself clear that all of this information are theories and nothing is certain to determine the gender of your baby when the Matchmaker comes. I hope I helped you with some information and you receive the gender you want.

If you press a while the screen is black you should hopefully get a girl if you hold B you will hopefully get a boy!!!!!hope it worked or that only works for when it is a egg and it makes a noise :huh: :lol: :huh: -_- :huh: :lol: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back