Can't get into TamaTown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Well, I've forgotten both my User ID AND my password for Music City, so I attempted to get it back by typing in my email address.

First try.

Your email address has not been registered.

Okay.... Well, that's strange, since I was pretty sure I joined with that one, but never mind; I'll simply try again.

Second try.

Your email address has not been registered.

What, but... I only have two!

^ These were my initial reactions, up above. I really shouldn't trying to get into TamaTown OR Music City, seeing as I have a huge test tomorrow that I haven't yet studied for and math exams coming up later in the week, but, hey, I've just gotten back into Tamagotchis, and I was curious! I know that with some sites, the email sign-up feature only came later, so could that be it? I probably joined before you could sign up with an email address, so now I've lost everything?

Should I just make a new account? What would I lose if I made one, anyway?

Thanks! x3 I really need help, on this one. ^.^;

Look through your email inboxes for an email from Bandai dating back to when you first signed up to TamaTown / MusicCity.

It'll be from: [email protected]

and the subject will be: Tamagotchi Music City registration confirmation

That email will contain your username.

Also, I think the original registration instructions asked that your parent sign up. Maybe the registration confirmation was sent to your mom or dad's email. Try entering their email addresses in the password recovery page on TamaTown.

If you can't find it, and still can't remember your username try contacting Bandai support.

https://www.bandai.com/support/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, I actually found all my information! ^.^;

However, it has my Mom's email address. >.<; Is there any way I can change that? I'm not under 13 anymore, or anything, and I would really like it to be on one of MY email accounts....

I'm sure that you go to www.new.tamatown.com and you'll see something that says "Change Information".

Click it and it should be it. If not...

I can't help then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back