Can't Log In to Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
I tried to log in to the Music Star Tamatown today to participate in the competition, and it said my User ID and my password didn't match, even though I know it was right. I keep trying and it says the same thing. So, I go to "Forgot your password?" to see what's up, and I enter the email address, and it says it was never registered! What happened to my account, and why isn't it letting me log on? Is anyone else having this problem? Please help. (Other than starting a new account: I have a 4th Gold CD)

Thanks,

~nicki9

I tried to log in to the Music Star Tamatown today to participate in the competition, and it said my User ID and my password didn't match, even though I know it was right. I keep trying and it says the same thing. So, I go to "Forgot your password?" to see what's up, and I enter the email address, and it says it was never registered! What happened to my account, and why isn't it letting me log on? Is anyone else having this problem? Please help. (Other than starting a new account: I have a 4th Gold CD)
Thanks,

~nicki9
Yeah! Tamatown isnt working 4 me either :(

Don't worry. It's only annoying glitch.

No one can't go in Music City. You get in there after few hours or days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Y'all too? Hm, not just me...

Heh, they're probably updating or something... I'll try again later... :(

WHAT??? "username and password do not match" THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN! ;) CAN'T LOG IN MY ACCOUNT :nazotchi: WTH is this?! I need to participate in the competition but I cannot log in today... what will happen to my score? how about the ranking? I need to get a high score... I will be "out of rank" again... I need to play more! :unsure: :unsure: :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your mind Off tamatown. from my mind i recall addiction that basically all of u guys have. Every one is overreacting and I am laughing my head off on how you scream about a program that it one of the worst. Tamatown is also working on new area so they might block everyone to change. at every place in the world there is at least a person who is playing mc.

Ha, this happened to me and I was all, "Whaaaaaa?" It was working fine the next day :huh:

I seriously thought I got hacked...shoot, I almost passed out, I am so close to getting a gold CD after playing 780 Rock the Stage games...I almost passed out, so scared.. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back