Can't log in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, it's still not working for me. :(

I keep on having my password changed, and then I use the correct password, but it still says that my User ID and password don't match!

This is so lame! :( :( :kuribotchi:

I have a theory on the Music City issues.........Its December....... its the holidays......Santa probably brought tamagotchis to good boys and girls this year.....all them good little boys and girls are out of school on holiday......they are all playing tamagotchi.....all logging in at music city......to many players for the server means lots of trouble in music city? Maybe? I noticed troubles shortly before Christmas and I am just thinking that come next week when some of them head back to class we may have better luck? Just a thought

me too well......................... actually i cant sign up i never get my stuuuuuuuuupid activation code,ivebeen waiting for 3 months

HEY i have a feeling that the new area will be opened soon! ever since we couldnt log in...if you go to the construction site theres a new message (still in spanish though) and a couple little pictures.

I actually am not sure if its new...but its the first time "I" saw it lol...if that helps at all

it takes 10 minutes to load then i have time to play a game then i get a random lost connection to the server

that happend to matt my bro ..but his got banned for two years XD
how the heck do he get banned

1 cant swaere

2 cant hack

3 cant steal

oh is he rich on tamatown do he always get in the top 3 do he get votes like 3945 in the thousands

Oh...... my....... God.

It's Working!! It's Working!! It's Working!! It's Working!!

I can't believe it!

It's Working!!

IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! IT'S WORKING!! :) :unsure: :lol: :D :D

I'm happy now! :)

I have the same problem...I tried changing to a server that wasn't so busy, I tried updating the Flash, but the stupid website STILL won't load...it loads at the library, but it's SO SLOW! *kills computer*

I have the same problem...I tried changing to a server that wasn't so busy, I tried updating the Flash, but the stupid website STILL won't load...it loads at the library, but it's SO SLOW! *kills computer*
i know sometimes its really fast...other times its really slow =( music city has its moments i guess

Hmm.....school is back in today for some kids and for me tamatown music city let me in first try no problem. How about everyone else? :unsure:

Latest posts

Back