Cant log on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafreak223

Reaction score
Well I cant log on tamatown :angry: I tryed the code and user typed in everything right and it sill wont let me long on with my tamagotchi...... I guess I'll be a guest for along time :( :(

I tryed both, Sill wont work :(

i am no expert, but it took me a lot of tries to log in. what are you putting in as your user name? it has to be the name the tamago calls u when its looking for you. that was my problem. the other thing u can try is to transfer money from the tamago to your tamatown account, that always seems to work to log in. hope that helps.

Well I cant log on tamatown :angry: I tryed the code and user typed in everything right and it sill wont let me long on with my tamagotchi...... I guess I'll be a guest for along time :( :(
Hmm.

You may be entering the codes in the wrong spots. For example, did you put the Tama-Go code into the Tama-Go login area, or the Music Star code into the Music Star login area?

If that's not the case, check that you're entering the code in correctly. Maybe you hit the wrong keys while typing the code. I dunno, mistakes happen. ^_^

And when you write login code you have to remember this:

There isn't letters o and i in login codes. They are always 0 or 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back