Cant put anything into my room

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama2130

Reaction score
i tried putting more stuff into my room but the button for the thing is gray and its not working i was almost finished filling my place up :) :angry: :angry:

Guys there ARE other servers! :angry:

When you log-in click server select below the normal log-in screen. Then pick a server based on how busy it is.

Then you should be able to finish!

Hope I helped! :)

One other thing you will want to take note of is that there is a limit to how many items you can have in your room. The limit is 48 items. (I don't know why they didn't just round it to 50) ;)

Hope I helped! :eek:

I was curious about limit. I don't normally go on Tama-Town very often.... Thanks for sharing that.

If that is the case you have that many items in your apartment.... Then you will need to remove somethings to place other things inside.

Well, I don't know what else to tell you as I don't use TamTown very often. But I hope you find out what went wrong.

BTW, Img codes don't work here. So if you want the domination kitty in your sig, the best you can do is post a normal link to it.

i tried putting more stuff into my room but the button for the thing is gray and its not working i was almost finished filling my place up :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:
If you want to put more items into your room first you have to remove some items away.

If you have something very small or free items remove those into itembox.

That's way how you get space for better items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't know what else to tell you as I don't use TamTown very often. But I hope you find out what went wrong.
BTW, Img codes don't work here. So if you want the domination kitty in your sig, the best you can do is post a normal link to it.
thhanks for telling me i hate how before the update i could put more stuff into my room (you can close this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back