Caption Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi caretaker

Reaction score
Okay.

Heres the thing , I post a link to a picture of SOMETHING tamagotchi related. You make up a caption.

DO NOT post it , pm your caption to me. Then , after a week I will post the winner and they will receive their prize.

Now. If this works it will continue for a few weeks. Post if you want to join and I will add your name to this list:

This may sound unfair but only 10 people.

So.. join away.

~ Katie

STOP! end this no more contests no one will join, and your just going to make people angry by limiting how many can enter and , you should ask a guide before starting contests! they have caused alot of problems in tamatalk ruinig friendships and destroying alot of others feelingsso i urge you to end it ok thanks.

I see your point of view. But I'm not limiting it to ONLY 10 people. Its not a club.

Ten people get the prizes thats all. Anyone can enter. But if you feel that way it is off and by all means get it closed.

~ Katie

Why don't you just make it like a freestyle post. NO contests, no prizes, just people suggesting funny captions for the picture that you choose..... I dunno, just a suggestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back