Car Accident

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I will pray for you every morning and every night. I hope you feel better soon, and that nothing like that ever happens again, cause it can be painful.

Aww I will pray for you every morning and every night. I hope you feel better soon, and that nothing like that ever happens again, cause it can be painful.
Thank you. :D

Holy bananas! :(

Thank goodness you're alright! :D

I bet you didn't have to go to karate X3

Holy bananas! :( Thank goodness you're alright! :D

I bet you didn't have to go to karate X3
Nope. We were about a 1/2 mile from it though.

Lol. So they already knew him xP Nice. I found that if you go into the ER screaming in pain, they take you in in about 5 minutes. :D
I could never work in a hospital o.o'
Actually that is the utter truth. xD I once came into the ER screaming and crying and I got admitted into a room in like, 3 minutes. xD

Hope you feel better! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i fell into a wall and gashed my knee but i had to sit in a dumb wheelchair for like 2 hours and the drink machine wasn't working.... i think the screaming thing would work better.
Once my mom was backing out of the parking lot and this lady was driving down and they collided. It wasn't BAD BAD and nobody got seriously hurt. But car accidents are traumatizing.
When I had my kidney stone I went to the ER for the pain. It wasn't bad to the point where I was screaming, and we ended up waiting in the waiting area for 6.5 hours x.x'

After I had a surgery to get rid of it, my kidney inflamed and I went back to the ER screaming in pain, I was in within 5 minutes and drugged within 10 X3

Screaming works. ^.^

The only car accidents I've been in were minor. I got my license on my 16th birthday and I went to my old highschool to see friends and such. Three hours after getting my license, my boyfriend(at the time) and I were leaving the school and someone turned out onto the main road and T-boned me x.x She wasn't paying attention to where she was going. The back driver side door was smashed and luckily nobody was hurt. I knew the girl who hit me so it wasn't too horrible. Her parents paid for all the needed repairs.

When I had my kidney stone I went to the ER for the pain. It wasn't bad to the point where I was screaming, and we ended up waiting in the waiting area for 6.5 hours x.x'
After I had a surgery to get rid of it, my kidney inflamed and I went back to the ER screaming in pain, I was in within 5 minutes and drugged within 10 X3

Screaming works. ^.^

The only car accidents I've been in were minor. I got my license on my 16th birthday and I went to my old highschool to see friends and such. Three hours after getting my license, my boyfriend(at the time) and I were leaving the school and someone turned out onto the main road and T-boned me x.x She wasn't paying attention to where she was going. The back driver side door was smashed and luckily nobody was hurt. I knew the girl who hit me so it wasn't too horrible. Her parents paid for all the needed repairs.
6.5 hours?! Pshh! I could have traveled to Europe in that time! :D

I think they just take you in when you're screaming so they can shut you up XD

6.5 hours?! Pshh! I could have traveled to Europe in that time! :furawatchi: I think they just take you in when you're screaming so they can shut you up XD
Probably XD They're like, 'Shut this crazy girl up!!' *takes her in and drugs her to sleep*

Probably XD They're like, 'Shut this crazy girl up!!' *takes her in and drugs her to sleep*
lol, I wouldn't need the drug because I would have passed out just seeing the shot before they gave it to me XD

That reminds me of when ZI had surgery at children's hospital surgery center, this past summer.

I went to have surgery because they needed to move the urinary tube thing ma bob, and they gave me this stuff they called "Happy Juice" lol.

But anyways when the surgery was over, I was put in this small room I was having a bladder spasm at the moment also. lol

I kept screaming and crying, trying to open my eyes, but they drifted closed, and I would drift in and out of sleep, screaming the whole time, making all of the other patients unhappy. Their was a toilet right beside me also, for people who had surgery and really had to go, or throw up (eeww) and they wouldn't let me go to the bath room and the toilet was right beside me! So i screamed so much my dad goes "Get my daughter on that toilet NOW so she will shut up!!!" he was just agrivated, and the nurses were like "yeah, just what I was about to say...." and I ended up getting on the toilet and screaming still, and then they gave a me some more happy juice, and I like fell asleep on the toilet, lol. It got around children's to abunch of doctors to, I went back to see my doctor who did the surgery and he was all "Oh! I remember hearing that story about what Bailey did after her surgery, alot of doctors know now." lol it was funny.

Hope you feel better soon phsycotama, your in my prayers.

The other day, the school bus had to come round the other way because of a car crash. o_O Two traffic jams on two roads next to each other sucks...BAD...

AHHH somebody mentioned needles.... i am deftly afraid of them. I cry when I get shots and im 15. I always have. Once i got 5 in my gums and it hurt. also in Saw 2 with the whole needle pit. AHHH that was scary.

Sorry to get off topic. Hope you are feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back