Career

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to know that so many people have wonderful aspirations these days XD
Inorite?

I thought about becoming a counselor/therapist but you have to go through sooo much schooling to get certified and such. I'm taking a web design class so if I like it I can continue through college. You can make some bucks doing that and it can be a part time job, too.

I love English and Drama. ^_^ So I want to be an English and Drama teacher, and teach the two best subjects in the world to Grade 4 or 5!

i hope to be an avian veteranarian. i LOVE birds, and sadly, they are (especially budgies) considered throw-away pets, so they aren't given proper nutrition and don't go to the vet regularly, reducing their life span by more than a third. i hope i will be helping the poor birds just a little bit but enough to save a few from facing the end that most birds do.

I Have a Dream of being a Pharmaist and also being A Pro Softball Player! :] I've Been Playign Softball All My life but i love the idea of making medicine and helping people in that kind of way. I still Have Several Years 2 choose so who knows i'll probaly change it 2 something tottaly differnt. But It My Life My Choices!!! :eek:

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :lol: :huh: :huh: i doubt u are tho :hitodetchi:
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
Ummmmm.....

You don't have to be Japanese to create anime. For all I know, there could be some Irish dude named "Bobby McFlee" that actually produced anime. ;)

Okieez, here's a better list of what I might be (I was kinda groggy last night. Don't ask xD):

Optomitrist

3rd Female Fighter Pilot in Canada (There's a hard one)

Manga Artist (I love to draw anime ^^)

Actress/Singer (There's another hard one)

Doctor

Forensic Investigator

Possibly more choices because there are so many of them. I think I have a lot of time to choose... :D

or I wanna be a singer, or a director, or a writer, or an actress.

I have no clue what I should be. I wanna do it all, but mostly an anime/manga artist. I WANNA WORK IN JAPAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really, really want to be an archaeologist. I would like to work in the Mayan, Inca, Aztc, Grecian, or Roman ruins. I can't decide D: I might also write history books in addition to my job, because I'm pretty good at (and love) writing historical essays.

Or I may be a history professor in addition, because archaeology does not pay well.

[SIZE=13pt]Well...Right now I'm studying to become either a graphic designer, or maybe an animator. [/SIZE]

There both so much fun to do. But I think I'm leaning more towards becoming a graphic designer. But...Being able to animate is a lot of fun too. T.T...Darn.

I am so gonna be a lawer. It sounds boring but it's just like being a detective without having to like... get shot at. (plus if you are good, you get lots of dough)

I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up. :p

Because I'll be rich and wear suits, how cool will that be?

I want to be an astronomer when I grow up.

U should see me when I see a full moon,"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!! I BETTER COPY THIS ON MY CHART!!!!!!!!!"

I'm crazy about what's outside the natrual realm.

Opps, && have my own clothing line >:3
When you have your clothing line, I'm going to buy everything.

8D

I already posted..

Actress, or journalist, or working for a record label.

Or owning one. :]

Or being signed to one.

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :huh: :huh: :huh: i doubt u are tho ;)
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
No you don't.

and umm..that's nice.

@____@;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back