caring/ decorating your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan153

Reaction score
1.you could get those bling bling gems which you put on mobile phones and i pods, my friend did that and made it look really pretty.

2.where the keyring is put on through the little hole you could put a ribbon through. This looks really pretty.

3. Instead of buying a bandai lanyard you could buy a plain black one and decorate it with loads of badges.

4.make a little pouch in your favourite colour out of felt to keep it safe when dropped.

5. my version 2 came with stickers to decorate it with so use stickers make sure they are small and not too loud.

DON'T PUT NAIL POLISH ON YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IT WILL GET ON THE SCREEN OR GO THROUGH THE BACK IT ALSO LOOKS TACKY.

I've got 7 tamas and love helping new people

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you put beads and stuff on you tama do you glue it or do you do somthing else what do you do?? :p

i have already posted that you do not have my respct :)   :(   :D   :D
How is that related? Don't be a *edited*

thats sounds pretty cool but why ruin the tamagochi? It's cool how it is don't you think? Besides if you put that and you don's want the decorations anymore then it will probably get ruined. Oh well fine with me! :) :D :D :D

You are so rude,ieatfridge!!!!!!I even saw your post on locky458's topic.Can you ever learn how to be good???????What a *edited*!!!!!!!!

Decorations are great if you want to make your tamagotchi really unique and special :) . By the way, those designs are really awesome, tamafan153! :wacko:

~Aqua3557~

thanks for the tips! I'm going to try to get the materials when i go to the store. They sound really cool!

~Kuchi~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back