Carnivals/Fairs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I love carnivals and fairs. :33

Our state fair is pretty boring, but this carnival I went to last night was a bunch of fun~ The rides were epic. I was so dizzy when we were done. xDD

Do you have a state fair or carnival? Have you been to one this year? 8D

I love them :]

A few weeks ago I went to my town's Fiesta which is a fair. I didn't go on any rides lol. I just bought a lot of stuff.

Our county also has a fair during the summer, but I've only gone once.

^ Yeah, it's alot of fun to win and buy stuff. :3

I got an inflatable guitar. xDD That I'm holding right now. He's black, with fire. His name is flaming Fred. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
We have one in town every year :3

It's always fun just to go and hang out with friends ;D

We have a state fair, although it isn't really interesting. Last time I went, they had a few rides, a huge butter sculpture, a petting zoo, and some guy making wood sculptures with a chainsaw. And pig races.

We have a Greater Andover Days in my hometown, though, and in the town I'm living in now we have the Fall Festival. GAD is more fun, by far. Squirrel Cages = luff.

ommmggg, I hate carnivals/fairs >-<

My dad's lame so he works with this amusement fair group in Summer and works at the fair (I'm not a carnie, he is >:l)

It's not that bad though, He can easily make $500 a night.

Eh, I find them to be quite boring.

Our county has various fairs throughout the summer, but they're just boring with overpriced admission and a bunch of screaming people all crowding to the front row to see the demolition derby.

x.x

We just had Corn Cap Days here. It was fun. The parade is massive and some of it lines up infront of my house. So I had minniature horsies, The General Lee and Roscoe's police car, some floats and race cars on my block.

I entered one of my cars in the car show this year. That was fun!

We did races, arts in the park and the street dance too.

It's 3 days of fun :mellow:

It depends on what you decide to actually do.

The State Fair is really huge. I go every few years.

The town next to us has a pear festival, which can be fun. We have a county fair, too. It's not too exciting. I do like to look at the pigs, rabbits, and sheep out on show, though. There are a couple rides (a ferris wheel, merry-go-round, and like two others I can't think of), and a lot of food.

There is also pig and horse racing. As well as the cooking/vegetable/livestock competitions.

Never been to a Carnival. <3

But Fair's are da' shyt. I stay until Midnight till my legs are sore.

Once, I rode in a fair ride with someone I had a crush on. But I was too scared by the ride to show it.

there's a carnival that comes to our town in the fall and spring (lol), but the fee is like 35 dollars unless you bring canned food then it's like 25 dollars, and you still need money to buy food and stuff. :\ it's fun anyways...i wanna go with a group of people this year

We have one every Canada day :) I just like the rides, but theyre so expensive...

I see this topic after watching the carousel scene in Saw Six. *dies*

County Fair started today :)

We have "The Big Ex" thing for a week every summer. It starts Tuesday, and I'm going Thursday afternoon.

Some of the rides kind of suck, I mean, they're moved around from place to place all year long, and just generally aren't that fun, but I love going with friends. :]

I adore them! O:

Unfortunately though, Adelaide only has one fair every year --- The Royal Adelaide Show. There's like, a gazzilion rides though and there's showbags and amazing coffees and it's just a great place to be. It happens every September.. I swear, I'll be there 'till the fireworks! (There's fireworks everyday at 12am, haha).

I love all the rides. I love the slingshot the most tough, I reckon. And the camel rides! ZOMG. I love how camels sit down. It's all bumpy and shamazing.

I just went to One! [sunday. Today/Yesterday for some people].

Actually, its a Mid-way. But As far as I'm converned, anything with rides, is a fair.

It was amazing.

Its like, $14.00 to get in, and $30.00 for a bracelet to Ride all day. [instead of buying coupons/tickets.

I spent over $250.00 on Coupon./tickets for Games though.

And I got My Palm Read by some psychic lady and she was amazing! Exstremely accurate.

Alot of People at the fair said she was a bunch of Bull, But They're Bull. If that lady was really Bull, Why did I walk out of the Palm-reading booth thingy almost in tears? Weird.

Tommorow I'm gonna upload all the pics I took. Not that many pics

Well I went to a FESTIVAL a couple of nights ago.

Then at the end of the month in my area there is a carnival.

Then the next day there is a music festival. Weird, nothing usual happens in my town...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back