Cartoon character crushes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of topics here on TamaTalk recently about being in love or havin' crushes on cartoon characters. It bugs me a little and I'm wondering...Is it normal for people to love somebody who is not real?

Just wondering... :huh:

//Ura Kuchipatchi

My friend has a crush on Harry Potter, not Daniel Radcliffe, but the actual character, so I'd say it's normal..........though me and my friend arn't exactly normal ourselves!

I have a crush on afew, I've know people who used to and lot's of people on the internet seem to be IN-LOVE. It's not strange to me, some cartoons can seem very real. Have actutal personalities and real-life emotions. Of-course my mom used to have a crush on Mighty Mouse, which is strange to say the least.

I think it is comepletely normal. I think that the person with the crush understands that the character isn't real, but they enjoy the characteristics, personality, and/or traits of that certain character. For example I admire Cam Fisher from the Clique series because he is sweet, sensitive, and cute.

Hope I could clear a few things up!

Chatterbox

I think it is comepletely normal. I think that the person with the crush understands that the character isn't real, but they enjoy the characteristics, personality, and/or traits of that certain character. For example I admire Cam Fisher from the Clique series because he is sweet, sensitive, and cute.

Chatterbox
I agree because i know someone like that and it's obviously for the characteristics :ichigotchi:

I'm not normal, and I love an Anime Character. *Points @ Siggie*

The sad part about it is that I don't love anyone in real life.

I agree because i know someone like that and it's obviously for the characteristics :)
I know who..... ^

l

l

Well...I dont have a crush on a Cartoon Character. But 2 girls I know did. Well, The one l Liked a character because it looked like a guy she liked.

I used to have a crush on Kermit the Frog. I think it's totally normal. You just like that character's personality and stuff, like one person just said.

I know who..... ^l

l

Well...I dont have a crush on a Cartoon Character. But 2 girls I know did. Well, The one l Liked a character because it looked like a guy she liked.
i know wat your thinking but your wrong. Only Jesse knows from 4th grade. (we know each other me and kk445) :)

hey VeryDisturbed here....

Im Not Normal

Actually Emo .I Do Have a Crush on a Comicbook-manga Character.Tsunade ^^

I like Somone but not at my school.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

i know wat your thinking but your wrong. Only Jesse knows from 4th grade. (we know each other me and kk445) :(
yup. Like BFF. Yea I know you dont like Jesse Anymore But IT was an Example

hey VeryDisturbed here....Im Not Normal

Actually Emo .I Do Have a Crush on a Comicbook-manga Character.Tsunade ^^

I like Somone but not at my school.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Oooooooooooooooo xD

Shika is awesome too. (@ Tamachick)

Chatterbox
-nods-

That book drove me crazy but I just HAD to finish it! :angry:

I think it's 'normal' because, as others have pointed out, you like the certain qualities and personalities. Is it a good thing? Depends, really. If you take it too far well of course that's not exactly a good thing. The only real problem with it [besides them not... well... being here] is that you may put these fictional creations and no one else will match up.

Maidunno- kind of rambling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back