Cartoons?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9liz9

Reaction score
do u still watch cartoons?

i do ;D

some people say "your to old to be watching cartoons"

but i think there is no age limit to stop watching cartoons

because im 13 and i still watch them :]

Yeah duh. I love the Disney Princesses. But Winnie the Pooh of course beats all. I will love him for life. I went to Disney Land sometime last year and caused a scene on many ocassions by screaming spazzically whenever I saw Cinderella, or the Little Mermaid. Or Snow White. Or Belle. Or Jasmine. Or this random penguin guy who was pretty sexy. xD

I totally agree with x.E s t h er and .:FeeBumbleBee:.Disney (especially Winnie the Pooh a.k.a Edward Bear) is my all time favorite!!!

I don't think I'm too old for it. XD

No one should be

I'm supposed to be 16 this year.

I'm watching right now XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them :]

All cartoons. Well, almost all. I actually ried during 'The BFG (Big friendly giant)' from happiness. I seem to be uber happy when cartoons are on and I watch them everyday before school. Its like a religion 8D

Like Easterberry, I think Winnie is one of the bestest things ever made in this world. His tub of honey makes me jealous, seeings as honey is one of my favourite foods,

I love cartoons <3 well, it depends the cartoon. I watch Batman (the animated series) and a lot of nickelodeon.

I don't think there's such a limit, such as video games and other things.

Take a look at my dad. He still sneaks my Gameboy Advance just so he can play the original Pac-Man and other old-school games. ;)

Cartoons don't have a designated age.

Lemme just say that.

I haven't found a very interesting cartoon yet, but when I'm bored I'll watch Spongebob.

Latest posts

Back