CC's Log For Her Camo V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinoie

Reaction score
Hello. It is August 9, 2005. Everyday or so I shall post a log. Starting today. (Next post) Please PM me if you know what this tama V2 charrie is called: Has a beak, adult, tentical-type legs, small moehawk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, about 5 days ago I recived a green camo tamagotchi V2. You should have seen my face! I quickly tore it open. Saving the moment, I slowly pulled out the tag. A loud "Beeep!" rang out. I pressed the "B" button and filled in the date, time, and my own birthday. After 2 or 3 minutes there was another "Beeeep!" and there was my lovely baby girl. I named her Jello and joyfully watched her. She was a normal child. A Marutchi, but that didn't matter. She was my little girl. The next day, I half-way neglected her, so when a looked at her, she was a V2 Young Mimitchi. A bit skinnier, and a bit shorted, but other than that the same. I enjoyed her, and the games that came with her, but I secretly longed for her to be an adult. To have a baby. To play with all the toys I bought her! The day she turned 3, dawned her adult-hood! She such a cute (insert name here because I don't know what it is -pokes first post-)! Now, she plays with her toys, and tommarrow, shes going to fall in love with Jack, my BFF's V2 tama. I'm so excited! P.S. she looks so cute in her bow!

Grrr.... :D turns out Maddy already had a baby. Ebil person. :ichigotchi: I'm sad though because she not coming to camp tomarrow. Its my last day. Anyway, I bought Jello a skateboard today, shes so cool on it! Turns out I'm stuck waiting for the matchmaker *sigh*

:rolleyes: Hi! I'm in a much better mood! The matchmaker just came! Partnered me up with my own kind. Only, he has 1 leg unstead of 4. I'm proud to be a aunt to a new baby girl. I know, I'd really be a grandma -shivers- but, I don't care. Lol. Well, I'm still thinking about a name. PM me with ideas.

I figured out what she is! Shes.............

A......

Hiratchi! Is she a good charrie?

Hey guys! My tama had a baby :D Its another girl thouh :angry: . But, thats okay I guess. Well, tonight at 6:15 I'll set the clock to midnight, and watch Jello leave her baby. I've deicided to name her Lemon. I'm so excited! But, I'm sick :ph34r: . I've got a really bad sore throught. You don't know how much water I've scarfed down! Its horribble! Right now I'm sucking on a Halls. (ew)

I'm so so so dumb. I thought my tama wouldn't leave for another hour, but I was sure wrong. I set my tama to 11: 59, and she left me! I was so sad. I set the clock back and a sadly named her baby girl. Now she is a child. *sigh* another blob dude (I can't remeber the name, its always the first child you get on gen. 1.) But, shes still cute. I found out that everything from your last gen! I'm so happy! Yet, so sad ;) I wish I got a boy. Lol.

*sigh* Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Shes so cute! I let her play with her bear, and shes sleeping with him! Shes adorible I sware!

Whooooooopie! She avolved in her sleep! Now shes a puroperatchi!!!! Shes really cute! I must have tooken better care of her then I though. My friend just got a Green Camo V2 for $14! That lucky duck, mine was double the xD Anyway, Lemons doing fine. Shes really lonly though. My friend lives in another state and all my other friends are busy. Too busy to connect :angry: Oh well, I think she actually likes this alone time. I know I do, it gives me more time with her. Shes a shy little bugger! She was singing a minute ago, and right as I looked at her she stopped xD

Hey! I'm so happy, I can't believe it! Well, sorry I was away. I went to my grandpa's, then my grandma's, and then my Uncles. We went to Toys R Us, and my and my cousin Kylie got a...........................................

Ready?

True friends collection! The star one! And my child is a hitodetchi! My fav! Another girl though :lol: . Thats okay. The matchmaker came. ANOTHER girl xD. Now I have my V2 camo, and my V2 blue stars. So, Lemon shall leave tonight ;) Poppy just changed, Young Mameitchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gram made them the coolest pouches. Ones furry cow print with a palm tree button in the off-center, the other is plain cow print with a blue surf board.

Poppy= Young mamitchi!!! I'm so happy. Her big sis, (Lemon) Gave her a bunch of stuff :D

Lemon= :) Lemon will sadly be leaving us tonight, leaving her baby, Meeko. I think I'll just name her in the morning. I don't know when she had the baby so I can't tell when to change the time.

I'm dumb. I'm dull. I'm the worst owner ever!! I did a few test, and it reset my tama! -is crying- Now, I've got my baby boy, Steen... Oops! I named 'em both Steen!

Okay, I'm really dumb. I have to reset him. So, I shall name him/her Lemon. After her... Oh I dunno. Im so so so sad! I'm seriously about to cry!

Latest posts

Back