CD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens often :blink: You can use the CD by not having the boombox..just select it and it will show your tamagotchi kind of rolling on the CD..

//Tama*Lover

It doesn't just happen often - it's guarenteed to happen every time. I have no idea why they made it like this, as it seems to be a waste of GP. Well, I guess it kind of makes sense - remember, these are the same people that bought you the robber on the V4! If you cherish the boombox, just learn from this and don't put the CD in next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Gejitchi, it's not guaranteed to happen every time. But it usually does. When I had Seether, I put the cd in his boombox and he flailed around wildly because horribly loud irritating music (noise) was coming from it. The noise goes on and on for awhile then it stops and he stands there staring at you looking very ticked off. If you press any buttons it starts all over again and he flails even more frantically. If you don't press any buttons the boombox and cd go away and you still have them to use again. I thought Seether's hysterical flailing was really super cute so I put the cd in again and watched him freak out. It did NOT blow the boombox up either time. The next day I tried it again and sure enough it did blow it up that time. I think it's just the luck of the draw, but the cd has blown it up for every other character but Seether. He was a Pipotchi, maybe that has something to do with it, I'm not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back