Ceased GameCube production!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't stop the production! They are awesome game systems. I have the silver one and I am so fond of it. They can't stop it! This is as bad as when I heard that they where going to stop making Danny Phantom episodes! :) :D :D :hitodetchi: :lol:

we have a liimited edition pokemon X-D version...

I cant belive there not making anymore gamecubes in the u.s. wich means, NO MORE SIMS GAMES!!!!!!WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

NO MORE URBZ, NO MORE SIMS 2 NO MORE.... wait I just remembered that they make The Sims games on ps2... OMG!!!! THERE NOT MAKING PS2'S ANYMORE!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!! .....Atleast they still make the sims on Xbox... unless they stopped making xboxes too. PLEASE TELL ME THEY STILL MAKE XBOXES!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for some people like me I'm not going to bother buying a new game system just because it's new, especially when I don't have alot of money and need to save up for real things, like food and clothes.

Anyways, it sucks Gamecube is being discontinued, but it can't stay forever.

I cant belive there not making anymore gamecubes in the u.s. wich means, NO MORE SIMS GAMES!!!!!!WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!NO MORE URBZ, NO MORE SIMS 2 NO MORE.... wait I just remembered that they make The Sims games on ps2... OMG!!!! THERE NOT MAKING PS2'S ANYMORE!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!! .....Atleast they still make the sims on Xbox... unless they stopped making xboxes too. PLEASE TELL ME THEY STILL MAKE XBOXES!!!!!!!!!
they stopped the xbox along time ago. and theres still PS2 games out. Their also still going to make sim games.

Because it's so easy to magically pull $250 out of their butts?
They're not being cheap. Not everyone is as fortunate as you, you know.
Its less then the others! Or you can get a PS2.

Ummm... am i the only one who has a gamecube?

i also have a wii too! yay for me!

i can't wait till tamagotchi for the wii comes out!

Ummm... am i the only one who has a gamecube?
i also have a wii too! yay for me!

i can't wait till tamagotchi for the wii comes out!
Whats ur number code? P.M. me for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back