Celebi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Chapter 1

Celebi looked out into the distance. It was a beautiful day. It was a shame the clouds had to spoil the view of the sun. Celebi stared at the sun. It was her only friend. No one else was like her. She was unique, the only one left. She had seen any others of her kind before, but now they were all gone. Alright, there was a few other Grass Type Pokemon here and there, but they weren't interested in making friends. Her only friend that looked like her was a male of her kind,called Komi. She saw him at the river one day, but she didn't know what happened to him. He dissapeared. She sighed and thought I'm gonna find you

Dear Diary

No luck looking for Komi. Seriously, he is good at playing hide and seek. Yesterday, I saw a ball in the middle of the field next to the woods I live in. I started playing with it and I played football. Man, did I enjoy it! I did a Hat-trick twice now, and I think I'm getting better. Today, when the people who lived nearby, went away for a holiday (for two months. Yippee!) I sneaked into their house and watched the match with England vs Portugal. England lost, but I really wanted them to win. I sulked for half and hour and went to get a pear from the dining table. Mmm, nice. I bet Brazil are going to win the next match!

Gotta catch ya later, Diary!

- Celebi

Dear Diary

I can't believe Brazil lost last nights match. I think they've had enough victorys though. I really wanted England to win. I played on the Playstation for a bit. I played on the match but ended up on the Penalty Shootout part of the World Cup 2006 game. I couldn't control the control very well, so I ended up losing the Penalty Shootout, so I had another match, but can you believe that I played as England and drew against Portugal in the match, but won the penalty shootout? I need to go and look for Komi, I think he's still lost

Bye Diary

- Celebi

Dear Diary

Its gonna be a long way through these mountains. It's hard to fly and this Glalie nearly attacked me, but I screamed and ran away. I'm am writing this from a cave, so you won't get splattered. I do remember Komi said he might be going to the nearest village over the mountain, so thats where I'm going

See you diary, I'm cold and sleeply and my tummy is rumbling. If only me and Komi were back in our forest again, and I really want to play football. Talking of football, I stole the Nitendo DS from the people who lived nearby and a football game for it, but... but... *yawns*

- Celebi

Dear Diary

I am in the village now. Someone saw me and tried to catch me in a net. I flew away, but I saw she was just a little girl, so she wouldn't harm me. But I thought she would be alarmed if she saw a Celebi carrying a diary, a pencil and a Nitendo DS, so I didn't bother. I saw a Tropicus today and we had a battle, but I ended up winning.

Gotta go, I think somebody heard me up in this tree (why did I bother writing that?)

- Celebi

Dear Diary

Once upon a time there lived a Celebi and... urk, I'm getting sick of all these fairy stories. I played football in the street, I was sleepy, though, because it was midnight but I had to concentrate, but started thinking of dumb things like "Only footballs can save Komi"

Dosen't make sense, does it?

Anyway, I met a Swampert today, and it tried to attack me. I think I made a friend

- Celebi

Dear Diary

I'm cold and I don't know where Komi is. Itried to fly over the ocean, but the strong wind blew me back, and somebody nearly saw me. I snuck into a box that was being shipped over to another region, which wasn't far away. I've been in here for sometime and decided to sneak over to the kitchen and I stole from the fridge... a tin of baked beans. Seriously, what was a tin of baked beans doing in the fridge? Shouldn't it of been in a drawer? I looked in the drwers, but I couldn't find a tin opener any where, so I tried hitting it on the table. Seriously, It was a pain, but I got so fed up, I used a Ancient Power on the tin, and finally it was open.

Now I need to find out where the microwave is...

- Celebi

Latest posts

Back