Celebrities.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
Hiya all!!

I was just wondering if you've ever met any celebrities of any kind. Whether its your local news lady or an internationally famous singer, who've you met??

I've met 2 small celebrities. George Donikian (Local news man) and Ryan ''Fitzy'' Fitzgerald (Just some radio host who appears on TV at times. He got famous from the show ''Big Brother''. You'll know who im talking about if you live in South Australia).

Anyways, have you met anyone?? If so, than please say who in yur post.

~illiey12~

Thats cool, you met Fitzy! He's awesome :)

I met Brett Lee a few years ago and got his autograph. He's a great cricketer.

Cool. My mum once saw Fitzy at a Coffee Shop.

Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone famous D:

I met Carlos Mencia at his Punisher Tour when it came to Seattle in '06 :3

I got a picture taken with him, but I'm too lazy to dig through my photobucket at the moment.

When I was 10 months old, my mom and dad (along with me because I was still breastfed) went to Hawaii. We saw Oprah and Eddie murphy there :ph34r:

Cecib :angry:

I met some fashion designer earlier today. I'm pretty sure he's quite rich and famous...

My friends met Oprah in a shoe store x3

I haven't met anyone famous YET. I have talked to these people on myspace:

Luke Benward

Jake T. Austin

Jeannette McCardy or something (she plays Sam on iCarly)

Miranda Cosgrove

My friend got Ryan Seacrests autograph and i might meet Luke Benward <3 soon.

My moms met a ton of famous people, and Robin Williams lives nearby, I know where he lives.

I sorta have. Well my bff saw Hillary Duff in Vegas, and her Lolo Jones is her cousin. I sorta met Mandisa from american idol, but thats about it lol

No, but when my parents went to France for my dad's business trip (which kids weren't allowed to come :furawatchi: ) My mom was eating breakfast with some other ladies whose husbands were on the trip too, and their table in the restaurant was right next to the table of the guy who plays Mr. Bean in the Mr. Bean movies like Mr. Beans Holiday and the guy who's in the Scooby Doo Movie. My mom went up to him and asked him to sign the hotel's stationary and sign it to Nikki ( Me) So now in my room I have a French Hotel's stationery with the words, To Nikki and then it has his real name but its sloppy so I can't really read it. Lol.

No, but when my parents went to France for my dad's business trip (which kids weren't allowed to come :furawatchi: ) My mom was eating breakfast with some other ladies whose husbands were on the trip too, and their table in the restaurant was right next to the table of the guy who plays Mr. Bean in the Mr. Bean movies like Mr. Beans Holiday and the guy who's in the Scooby Doo Movie. My mom went up to him and asked him to sign the hotel's stationary and sign it to Nikki ( Me) So now in my room I have a French Hotel's stationery with the words, To Nikki and then it has his real name but its sloppy so I can't really read it. Lol.
Rowan Atkinson ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back