Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I died completely. ;~; But I still love him(;

And a friend kept assuring me that he'd divorce Jenna, haha. ;D

So I guess that keeps me going:)
Oh Monstr, you are an evil child; wishing Josh a bad marriage. xD ;D

Russell Howard. <3

FOREVER.

matthew gray gubler, matthew gray gubler, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, he plays Reid in Criminal Minds, and I totally fell in love with him. People reckon I'm nerdy because I fell in love with a guy who plays a dork, therefore they reckon he is fugly and that he looks like a dork. BUT HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Do you count Ash Ketchum from Pokemon? :D Lol, maybe not.

So I'll say Robert Pattinson. (Don't kill meh)

^ -gigglelikeaninsaneperson-

Whut. The boy is irresistable. c3

Okay. Don't think I'm crazy.

Harrison Ford.

WHEN. He was younger. Like in Star Wars and (the first) Indiana Jones. l3 He's a hunk. Quite.. mouthwatering. -highfiveClara-

^ -highfivesKrystal- YES. Mouthwatering. That is the definition of James right thar.

Harrison Ford is sort of hunky, in his own way.

Aaaaaaaand I think I have a mini poster of Evgeni Plushenko somewhere.

I WILL SEARCH FOR IT AND HANG IT UP IN MY ROOM.

James is mouth-watering, eye-bugging, drool-inducing, heart-skipping, giggle-worthy, faint-worthy, charmingly fantasticly amazing. <3

Evgeni Plushneko? o: -googles- Ohh, so he's Russian. lD

matthew gray gubler, matthew gray gubler, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, he plays Reid in Criminal Minds, and I totally fell in love with him. People reckon I'm nerdy because I fell in love with a guy who plays a dork, therefore they reckon he is fugly and that he looks like a dork. BUT HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
I think he's amazing too, no worries. :)

I also love Zachary Quinto, omg. and Micheal C Hall, and Robert Downy Jr.

And Chris Pine, and Johnny Depp, etc.

OMG I was staring at Taylor Lautner in a magazine and I swear I saw him blink at me! Spooky eh? Maybe it was just my eyes playing up though.

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER MITCH.I felt the need to shout.
WHICH I REMINDED YOU OF VIA FORMSPRING :D

Oh okay. Max Wilkinson, anybody? but he's mine so baaaack off

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you count Ash Ketchum from Pokemon? :unsure: Lol, maybe not.
So I'll say Robert Pattinson. (Don't kill meh)
Yayyy Someone else who agrees with me! :angry: :angry: :angry:

^^ Haha, that's alright, Monstr; I'm married to Adam Lambert, so Josh can still be yours. But sometimes, if I'm not into Adam due to him having his hair in a way I don't like it, then I shall fantasise about Josh-- that can be my maximum share ;)

^^ Haha, that's alright, Monstr; I'm married to Adam Lambert, so Josh can still be yours. But sometimes, if I'm not into Adam due to him having his hair in a way I don't like it, then I shall fantasise about Josh-- that can be my maximum share :furawatchi:
AND VICE VERSA. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back